- Share a Concern
- Workshops and Presentations
- Our Staff
- Contact Us
COVID-19 Counseling Services Communication
- Counseling Services is open for virtual appointments. We continue to provide support during the summer via Zoom and phone sessions.
- Call our office at 573.341.4211 during business hours (Monday-Friday from 8:00-4:30pm CST) to schedule an appointment. We welcome those who may be new to counseling and anyone who is interested in continuing individual and/or group counseling.
- Not sure how we can help? In your initial Zoom or phone appointment, we will explain about our services and explore options to best support you. Learn more about counseling here.
- Have additional concerns or questions? Call us at 573.341.4211.
- Watch this video for more detailed information on COVID-19 and our services.
- When we are able to offer in-person counseling options, we will notify anyone currently using our services and update this page. Please practice good hand washing hygiene and do your part to keep others healthy by staying away if you are sick.
- Remember to take it day by day and maintain good self-care. Check out the links below for coping strategies, ways to support others, and more.
Student Resources During COVID-19
- Ensure you obtain accurate information
- Limit your daily consumption of virus-related information
- Take breaks from all technology and devices
Managing News and Technology
Balance With Positive News
Information About Masks
- Develop a daily plan and follow it - structure tasks for the day in a routine way
- Go outdoors at least once a day - follow the guideline in your area
- You may be experiencing a range of emotions - this is normal, so be kind to yourself
- Identify and do healthy activities that bring a sense of calm and peace
Coping Strategies and Self-Care
Dealing With Grief
Stay Motivated and Keep Focused
ADHD and Zoom Exhaustion (New)
- Move daily and find time to be outside
- Maintain a healthy relationship with food
- Improve your sleep
Take Care of Your Physical Health
Money and Daily Living Needs