- Share a Concern
- Workshops and Presentations
- Our Staff
- Contact Us
CCOVID-19 Counseling Services Communication
- Counseling Services is currently operating under remote conditions. We will do our best to continue to provide support and are in the process of working on offering services in alternative formats.
- If you are seeking Counseling Services (individual sessions, walk-in, group), they will be conducted by phone or video conference (Zoom). Please contact our office ASAP (573-341-4211) to schedule an appointment or confirm information on an already scheduled appointment.
- We are urging everyone to wash your hands regularly, avoid touching your face, and practice social distancing. It’s a good idea to avoid shaking hands right now. And, if you feel sick or believe you may have been exposed, call your health provider to discuss next steps.
- Remember to take it day by day and maintain good self-care. Regular exercise to manage stress is important and so is getting adequate rest and sleep and maintaining good nutrition. Look for opportunities for positive, virtual interactions with others.
- This is a fluid situation. For the most up to date information, please check the website, coronavirus.mst.edu often for updates.
Take care of yourself and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you have.